Lawrence’s loneliness

Jennifer Lawrence can’t find a date, said Jonathan Van Meter in
Vogue. “No one ever asks me out,” says the Oscar winner. “I am
lonely every Saturday night.” The problem, she thinks, is men don’t
know how to deal with her success—Lawrence has earned $52 million
this year, making her the word’s highest-paid actress. “Guys
are so mean to me. I know where it’s coming from. They’re trying
to establish dominance, but it hurts my feelings. I’m just a girl who
wants you to be nice to me.” Lawrence, 25, mentions one “sexy”
but mean guy she dated for a while. “I didn’t like the way he made
me feel. When someone makes you insecure, it’s strangely exhilarating,
because you keep trying to fight for that validation.” She
pauses. “It’s what you want to have before you get married, so that
you don’t seek it out once you are.” A happy marriage is something
the Hollywood actress desperately wants. “I feel like if I find that
one person who I want to spend the rest of my life with, who I want
to be the father of my children, I would absolutely not f--- it up.”
First, though, Lawrence has to find someone who isn’t intimidated
by her fame. “I need to meet a guy, with all due respect, who has
been living in Baghdad for five years, who has no idea who I am.”


KNOWLEDGE HISTORY HOW TO ANIMAL LIFE CRIME CELEB GAMES MYSTERY FOOD SPACE TRAVEL FINANCE HEALTH BEAUTY TECH VEHICLE ENTERTAINMENT GARDEN DECORATE PRODUCT JOKES


No comments:

Post a Comment